To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
333 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
EG Life Sciences • Shrewsbury, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Work to integrate, expand, and support student portal
- Analyze existing functions with end users
- Design, develop, and support existing and new functionality
- Develop, enhance, and maintain stylesheets using CSS, particularly SASS
- Help to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Provide break/fix support
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Familiarity with SQL/RDBMS systems
- Familiarity with Angular/NodeJS/Bootstrap
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities to ensure efficient delivery
- Salesforce experience preferred
Job ID: 312144
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!