Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care-from wherever is most convenient-for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers' mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol "HIMS". To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com .
Hims & Hers is seeking a fully remote Associate Manager, Marketing Compliance to join our Integrated Marketing team. This candidate will work closely with Product Marketing, Creative, and consumer facing channel leads to ensure that our marketing materials meet legal and regulatory standards. This individual will have a deep understanding of our guidelines and how they apply to marketing messages and customer facing materials. Success in this role is the application of guidelines paired with an expert level of attention to detail. Responsibilities:
- Review each piece of customer facing material to ensure compliance with our legal guidelines
- Be a partner to cross-functional teams and provide guidance on messaging based on grasp of legal and regulatory concepts
- Exercise good judgment on when to escalate an issue for further review and discussion with VP and other senior members of the team
- Lead documentation of best practices that is aggregated across product categories and marketing assets
- Develop intake system for requests from all team members
- 3-5 years in a marketing operations, business affairs or equivalent role
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams specifically legal and regulatory team exposure
- Expert level attention to detail and track record of applying concepts to output
- Ability to prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Attention To Detail
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Marketing Operations
- Product Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance