To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melrose Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ASEPTIC FILLING OPERATOR III (MP01089) - Days
Fresenius Kabi • Melrose Park, IL
Posted 8 days ago
About Fresenius Kabi
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and medical technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our expansive portfolio of products and global network of science and manufacturing centers provide essential support for the care of critical and chronically ill patients. We are part of Fresenius SE, a health care group with more than 100 years of experience in pharmaceuticals, medical devices and life sciences. Our employees – more than 30,000 worldwide – develop and deliver injectable pharmaceuticals and infusion systems; blood collection, transfusion and cell technologies; and essential nutrients for parenteral nutrition.
Whether you work for us, buy from us, partner with us, or invest in us, you will come to know that caring is at the core of everything we do. Our purpose is to put lifesaving medicines and technologies in the hands of people who care for patients, and to find answers to the challenges they face every day.
Technician will be responsible for assembling, operating and monitoring a state of the art, aseptic filling machine in accordance with applicable Standard Operating Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices. Must be knowledgeable of and practice good aseptic technique to minimize potential for product contamination as well as understand advanced computerized systems through HMI.
- Ability to operate advanced HMI applications.
- Set-up, fine-tune, operate, and troubleshoot state of the art filling machine with Isolator to meet process parameters.
- Maintains equipment, change parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Comply with current SOP’s and GMPs.
- Maintains and understands aseptic manufacturing principles related to isolator technology.
- Documents work accurately and timely.
- Technical comprehension of mechanical functions and controls for filling equipment and isolator.
- Works in a time efficient manner while maintaining adherence to all applicable SOP’s .
- Adept at problem solving. Specifically to identifying problem, developing solution, and execution of remedy and elevate to management if necessary.
- Concise communication with co-workers and managers to promote teamwork atmosphere.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Understand the process flow and step by step requirements for manufacturing.
- Reconciles components and product.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree plus 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience required or BS degree in Engineering or Sciences
- Advanced HMI aptitude
- Experience in reading CAD mechanical and electrical drawings preferred
- Experience in FDA regulated work environment
- Can lift up to 30lbs
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, and 401K with company match.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.