Responsible for servicing and supporting existing Genex clients through; weekly or biweekly in-person sales contacts. Prospect and support new clients by calling on TPAs, Insurance Companies and Self-insured employers within the territory to identify areas of managed care need and demonstrate how Genex can meet that need. This activity should ultimately lead to increased business and associated revenue for Genex. Extensive travel may be expected and / or required.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Submit an annual Branch Plan in conjunction with the Branch Manager projecting growth revenue from existing accounts and new business revenue from prospects.
• Submit an updated Blueprint of territory annually.
• Update account Action Strategies every six months.
• Grow and maintain a monthly pipeline based on set and measurable financial goals
• Participate in monthly pipeline conference calls with RSM and RVP detailing the probability for closure of prospects at 75% or better. Other territory issues would also be addressed.
• Daily log in on the sale strength new sales activity tool
• Complete a weekly Action Plan or Call Report as designated by the region’s senior management team.
• Provide product and service presentations to existing accounts as well as new prospects.
• Strong focus on achieving quarterly goals for all products and services established annually. (This is recognizing the ASM Incentive Plan.)
• Strategize planning and management of sales territory with RSM & SSS
• Participate in completion and submission of RFPs.
• Attend an annual Regional Meeting usually requiring overnight travel
• Prepare and present at the annual regional meeting previous year’s results and plan for the New Year.
• Consistent focus on branch inventory against plan so that together with the Branch Manager monthly, quarterly and annual plans can be achieved.
• Identifying the proper direction of a lead for local, regional or national attention.
• Mandatory maintenance of product knowledge as it is updated.
• Manage marketing expenses as they relate to conferences, entertainment, travel and promotional items.
• Stay current with “Sale strength” online sales program
• Have knowledge of all products: CM, MRS, UM, IME, MSA, MDN
• Maintain strong “pipeline” of sales leads
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least two years’ sales experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Medical and/or insurance industry knowledge preferred.
• Excellent organization skills preferred.
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training