Sales Support Specialist needed for a long term contract opportunity with SAP Ariba located in Atlanta, GA.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Excellent Communication
- Sales Support
- Attention to Detail
What You’ll Be Doing:
Projects & Programs:
- Help senior sales specialist define, and execute projects in a timely manner.
- Take charge and execute priority programs within scope.
- Manage expectations, timelines, communication, and risks for effective decision-making and project/program completion.
- Actively contribute to the one team spirit. Share successes, learnings, and best practices beyond internal borders or silos.
- Reporting – deliver or execute reports. Create relevant functionality, enable advanced analytics, and insight to provide decision-support based on facts.
Customer-facing/ Sales Support:
- Enable a greater customer experience by managing customer relationships and expectations efficiently
- Optimize customer engagement through best practice, insight, and enablement
- Help senior sales specialist with daily functions relating to sales
- Assist in closing subscription sales/renewals of accounts
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years of experience in Customer Service/Support, Sales, or Sales Support role.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Proficient in MS Office
Get hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Kingera
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
unity Employer, M/F/D/V.