About the company:
Our leading client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their accounting and finance team. A not-for-profit medical center, nationally and internationally known for providing the world-class healthcare through education, research, and community partnerships. Our client strives to be the leading healthcare system in the region and nationally recognized for transforming health care. Join this amazing organization today!
Why Work Here:
- Some employee Glassdoor reviews as follows
- "Many opportunities to learn and grow..."
- "Health Benefits and nice location.."
- "Some really fantastic doctors work at the clinic..."
- "good experience working in the community..."
Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
Financial Analyst Requirements:
- Analyze the sites for profitability and analyze financial statements
- Generating financial reports.
- Assist with internal audits
- Experience working as a financial analyst (2+ years preferred)
- Thorough understanding of balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, budgeting, profits, and loss.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Management