This accounting firm is seeking a Staff Accountant to perform a wide variety of diversified accounting and tax assignments. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
URL blocked - click to apply
- Perform diversified accounting and tax assignments under the direction of senior, supervisor, manager, and/or partner
- Demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards
- Meet time constraints, client and tax compliance deadlines
- Prepare work papers and perform various procedures established under Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA) to verify accuracy and validity of clients’ financial matters
- Prepare basic to more complicated personal and corporate tax returns
- Contribute to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service to clients and staff
- Effectively communicate with clients to receive information necessary to complete the engagements with a minimum of disruption to clients
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
- Either holds a current and valid Certified Public Accountant’s License, or is working towards obtaining the license by taking and passing the applicable state CPA exam
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team player motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be client focused and able to effectively manage multiple tasks
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 04 - 147588 kd
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been a human resource staffing partner for both employers and job seekers in the Northeast Ohio area, delivering the quality and value of a large firm, combined with the personal service of a local company. With six locations, we serve Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Summit, Medina, Geauga, Portage and Ashtabula counties.
We were established in 1987 with the goal of providing quality temporary workers and personalized service to our customers. Innovative strategies for applicant recruiting, screening, testing, training, retention and customer satisfaction have helped us become one of Northeast Ohio’s largest employers.