The Director of Sales is responsible for driving net-new acquisitions of Jails and Prisons to Securus, maximizing the value of deals by incorporating Securus’ industry-leading solutions to develop a financial model that makes Securus the obvious choice. The Sr. Director of Sales will lead and direct an organization of Account Executives, who each have an assigned territory and quota. As a leader, the Sr. Director of Sales will manage multiple Sales teams, recruit, hire, onboard, coach and manage members of their extended team.
- Meet or exceed assigned objectives in revenue & new acquisition
- Meet or exceed your assigned objectives for customer contact, Executive Briefings and Customer Face Time
- Manage expense budgets to meet targets and leverage investment in the region
- Establish a time-based plan to develop working relationships with assigned base of prospects relevant to the prospects current contract’s expiration date
- Leverage relationships built with prospects to go deep and wide with contacts that lead to conducting value-added technology demonstrations
- Deliver meaningful value propositions combining technological and financial impact to the relevant key stakeholders involved in the award process
- Recruit, hire, onboard and develop a team of highly skilled, highly driven professionals.
- Leverage corporate education and training to ensure competency and knowledge of Securus’ product set
- Design, develop and implement performance plans and objectives for you territories that will drive the correct behavior and enable you team to exceed objectives
- Coach, mentor and motivate individuals to function together as a team extremely capable of executing solutions-based selling through the ST sell cycle
- Establish, develop and maintain “wide and deep” working relationships with assigned base of customers
Systems and Process
- Ensure that the SFDC is updated and up to the minute current with the required data points
- Execute a pipeline management process that ensures quota attainment
- Leverage the RFP and offer processes and team to produce high quality, highly impactful RFP responses that exceed customer expectations.
- Implement and execute Corporate strategic initiatives as directed
- Implement and execute Territory Initiatives designed to drive revenue, increase customer retention and increase customer satisfaction
- Implement and execute Territory Initiatives designed to drive awareness and education/knowledge of our solutions & products.
In addition the position is accountable for:
- Providing unquestionable professional and ethical representation to all industry contacts and in all environments. (Trade shows, conferences, associations and in general day to day conduct.)
Must embrace & exhibit all of the Company’s Cultural Attributes.
- Complete understanding of sales funnel management processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of consultative selling.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced industry.
- Knowledge of / past experience with formal RFP processes.
- Software sales experience
- Managed Services sales experience
- Telecommunications sales experience
- State and Local sales to governmental entities
- Minimum 5 years of quota carrying territory sales experience in the specified industries
- Minimum 8 years of managing quota carrying territory sales reps in the specified industries
- Minimum of 10 years solutions selling experience exceeding set quotas
- 4 year College Degree Required
- Able to travel extensively as needed
- Minimum 3 years of managing multiple Sales Teams
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office Suite
- Strong technical background in networking technology, middleware or related industry.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales objectives and quotas
- Comfortable working with senior executives and display ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience in the Correctional Industry a plus
- RFP / Proposal experience is preferred
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
[ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Equal Employment Policy:
The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.