The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Administrative Assistant with one of our clients in Richmond, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
1) Extensive work with Microsoft Word & Excel compiling, auditing, analyzing and interpreting real estate related data
2) mail merges for notification letters to various parties
3) General office tasks to include but not limited to filing, scanning and constructing printed material for management
4) Working closely with members of the bank merger team on special projects as assigned.
- Advanced experience working with Excel and Microsoft word.
- Capability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal guidance/supervision.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills required.
- Ability to communicate/correspond with upper level management with professionalism and tact.
- Candidate must have an extremely keen eye for detail, be able to identify data errors, use good judgement and common sense.
- Basic office admin tasks required in addition to capability to learn new things quickly (e.g., excel V-Lookup or understanding criteria to filter data, etc).
NICE TO HAVE:
Prior experience in real estate, asset management, or lease administration.