Weekend Positions Available on Night Shift
$2000 Sign On Bonus!
12 Hour Shifts * 7 pm - 7 am
Now offering Daily Pay! * Preceptor Bonuses
Calling all qualified RNs -- Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
CommuniCare Services shares your goal--to create caring communities where staff and residents maximize their potential while striving to turn the challenges of aging, rehabilitation and recovery into positive experiences.
Anchorage Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a proud member of the CommuniCare family, is currently seeking RNs with at least 2 years long term care experience for RN Supervisor positions working weekends. The RN Supervisor's responsibilities include:
- Direct the team functions of the nursing activities in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Provide professional nursing care to the residents
- Participate in the development of a written care plan and assessment for each resident and review and review and revise as appropriate
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and home office policies and procedures, objective, quality improvement program, and safety, environmental and infection control standards
- Provide leadership to the staff and create loyalty to the organization, its mission, and its goal by leading by example,
Anchorage, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer fulll time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are interested in joining a company devoted to quality resident care, forward your resume with salary expectations for immediate consideration!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by State Law.
- Prior nurse management experience required.
- One or more years of supervisory experience in Long Term Care required.
- Must be willing to participate in on-call rotation with other supervisors.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, when necessary
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must maintain current CPR certification.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations