The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Patient Care Coordinator for a long-term contract position with one of our clients in Lakeway, Texas. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team with one of the largest Physician led, patient centered healthcare system in the state of Texas!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
- Greets patients as they arrive and manages 20 minute wait time.
- Assists patient with intake processes including copying required documents.
- Collects co-payments, co-insurance and deductibles and issues receipts.
- Manages cashier box and daily deposits according to company policies.
- Processes walk-in patients and visitors.
- Answers phones and schedules appointments.
- Manages medical records (maintains, files/scans, prepares for schedule).
- Ensures all correspondence is scanned and/or filed in timely manner.
- Processes requests for medical records release and maintains appropriate logs, etc.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
Must have qualifications/experience:
- High school graduate or GED required.
- One to two years of related work experience including data entry.
- Working knowledge of medical office procedures and medical terminology.
- Ability to accurately sort and file materials by alphabetic or numeric systems
- Effective communication and customer service skills required.