To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ayer, MA 01432
- Cross Country Healthcare
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse (RN) - Supervisor
Cross Country Healthcare • Ayer, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse (RN) - Supervisor - Nashoba Valley Medical Center - Ayer, MA
Come join Steward Health Care System where Registered Nurses strive to serve the needs of our communities by delivering the highest quality of care with compassion and respect. Our continued focus on the patient experience informs our caregivers in how to provide care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient and family preferences, needs and values.
The Registered Nurse Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of the activities of the total patient care services during his/her assigned shift. In the absence of the Administrator and/or designee, the RN Supervisor has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of the Administrator-on-Call.
- The Registered Nurse Supervisor carries out hospital/nursing policies, procedures and standards.
- Visits all patient care units to ascertain condition of patients, evaluate staffing needs and provide support to caregivers.
- Administers the effective distribution and utilization of personnel employed during the respective shift.
- Coordinates and evaluates services rendered by and to all departments during the respective shift on an ongoing basis.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current nursing licensure in Massachusetts as a registered professional nurse required.
- BSN or equivalent required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS required.
- PALS preferred.
- IV proficiency essential.
- Previous Staff RN and Nurse Manager experience.
Please Click APPLY to submit your resume for consideration