Robert Half Finance and Accounting is seeing a Senior Accountant for a well established and growing market leader. The Senior Accountant will handle a variety of responsibilities for the corporation, such as general ledger reconciliations, journal entries, financial analysis, financial reporting, special projects, and many other accourning related responsibilities. The company is searching for someone who has a BS/BA in accounting, advanced degrees or certifications are a plus.
- BA/BS in Accounting is required
- CPA credentials are a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Knowledgeable of ERP systems is a plus
- Exceptional time management skills preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- General ledger knowledge
- Please contact Brandon Clark for confidential consideration, Brandon.Clark@roberthalf.com or 864-232-4253.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.