To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Wing, MN
- Phone: (727) 536-7895
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BIC Graphic • Red Wing, MN
Posted 2 months ago
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Coordinate all aspects of site environmental, health and safety requirements to ensure regulatory compliance. Coordinate and maintain conformance requirements of site ISO certifications. Engage with site employees of all levels and external regulatory and/or consulting agencies.
- Practice safe working techniques and re-enforce the safety policies, guidelines, and procedures as set out by the Company.
- Monitors EHS performance measurements to ensure effective/efficient administration along with compliance to regulatory standards and timelines.
- Oversee day-to-day site functions of environmental, health and safety administration and compliance.
- Compile and submit applicable reporting internally and to external regulatory agencies.
- Interpret environmental and ISO philosophy and compliance to key personnel within and across the organization.
- Foster process improvement with participation in identification and elimination of non-compliant or non-conforming areas. Drive closed loop corrective and preventative actions.
- Works with Site Manager & Quality Manager in the development of an EHS and ISO culture consistent with BIC vision and values.
- Identify and share best practices across divisions, lead and comply with all standardization efforts and implementation of best practices.
- Formulate, document and maintain environmental standards and ongoing environmental objectives, including ISO 9001/14001 methodology and certification.
- Maintains effective and collaborative working relationships throughout the company.
- Actively participates in and supports teamwork and process improvement.
- Consistently role models workplace behaviors consistent with BIC values and company
- Coordinate site ISO conformance and certification compliant to current ISO standards.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- 3 - 5 years in a production environment and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Prior knowledge or experience with safety and environmental regulations and applicable tools to implement and maintain compliance.
- Prior knowledge or experience with ISO standards and applicable tools, concepts and methodologies to achieve and maintain conformance.
- Ability to develop and utilize knowledge of a broad range of processes and products.
- Exhibits superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent written communication, computer, problem solving, decision making and organizational skills.
- Shows a strong technical capacity.
- Must be a reliable, conscientious team player.
- Strong sense of urgency and customer focus.
At Bic Graphic, we believe in fostering an authentic, respectful and transparent culture where our employees can flourish, be themselves and be respected for their individuality. This culture drives innovation and enhances the value of our company. It is essential in helping us attract and retain the most qualified talent, be more competitive, and ultimately creates greater business success by providing an inclusive environment.
Bic Graphic provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.