We are excited to welcome a new member to our Business Development – ISV Sales team. Join the team behind one of the world's largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America. This is a remote position.
Why work at EVO?
The goal of the role:
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
As Business Development – ISV Sales, you will be responsible for identifying, targeting, developing, and executing partnerships in the ISV / VAR channels to drive incremental leads, MIDs, and revenue to EVO. This position will cultivate new business opportunities for EVO’s sales channels, drive merchant application counts, and profitable growth for EVO and its subsidiaries.
What will you be doing?
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- Driving the development and execution of sales strategies to bring on ISVs/VARs/other channel partners to increase GRP and app count
- Continually researching and seeking out new technologies, new equipment and integration opportunities
- Utilizing reporting and key measures to identify opportunities for further client growth
- Working with internal resources to ensure problems are resolved in a timely fashion and all deliverables are met
- Developing and presenting sales overviews
- Maintaining a strong pipeline of engaged, direct selling ISVs
- Executing partner agreements
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Participating in company events/demos and tradeshows as applicable
- Demonstrating knowledge of industry products, synergies and all company systems
- Performing related projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent experience with 5 years’ sales experience
- Knowledge of integrated payments, ISVs, VAR, Hosting, Shopping Cart, Bankcard or Financial Services industries preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- A strong customer service focus and ability to work with and relay detailed information
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.