Have you managed a non-profit organization? Do you have grant writing experience? Do you like to network in your community? Are you an Animal Lover? We have the job for you!
What's in it for you?
* Flexible Schedule
* Competitive wages: annual salary 35K+, DOE
* Networking with community; planning and attending monthly and annual events.
What is the job?
* Process invoices from suppliers (vendor) companies and classify them into expenses/ assets and make entries to the proper G/L assets.
* Maintain current accounts of companies and submit payment.
* Issue and mail checks to vendors.
* Organize Agenda for the yearly events.
* Reach out to sponsors and seek new sponsors.
* Plan for yearly events
* Seek and write grants for organization funding.
* Schedule Board monthly meetings.
* Maintain social media up to date i.e. Stories, pictures, events
* Network within the community.
What you bring to the job?
* Experience with non-profit organization guidelines.
* Knowledge of Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, Access and Adobe software)
* Other computer skill are required such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and QuickBooks
* Excellent oral and written communication skills i.e. (news letters, holiday direct mail
* Be detail oriented
* Time Management skills
* Knowledge of Budget Preparation, Monitoring and Comparing to actual budget.
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Be willing to run three programs and meet face-to-face with the clients on a daily basis
* Be able to write/publish four newsletters a year
* Be able to write and publish a holiday direct mail once a year
* Experience in planning events
* Knowledge grant writing and track the spending and write/submit follow-up reports to the grantors
* Have an engaging personality to build strong connections within your community
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Marisol Espinosa at Phone number blocked - click to apply. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Adobe In Design