Special Counsel is now recruiting for a Corporate Paralegal to join a fantastic law firm in Jacksonville, Florida! Do you have at least three (5) years’ experience handling corporate filings and other transactional work? Then the position may just be for you! This is a direct hire position offering excellent benefits.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of five (5) years as a Corporate Paralegal handling transactional matters
• Drafting and filing various business entity documents for corporations, LLCs and partnerships with State agencies; managing these filings, as well as registered agent and annual report filings, and monitoring deadlines
• Drafting legal contracts, correspondence and other documents
• Conducting UCC, background and other searches as well as legal research
• Proficiency using virtual data rooms to upload and organize documents, as well as proficiency using Outlook, Word and Excel
• Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certification a plus
• Experience billing your time
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb attention to detail as well as organizational and multi-tasking skills
To be considered for this Corporate Paralegal job, apply today by submitting your resume in Word format using the link below or email to Email blocked - click to apply.
To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com for updates on new positions and the legal market in Northeast Florida.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail
Uniform Commercial Code
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_66_872287_2661810
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.