To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Luis Obispo, CA
- Yanet Penaloza
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Application Availability Architect (SRE)/ San Luis Obispo
Jefferson Frank • San Luis Obispo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Application Availability Architect (SRE) / San Luis Obispo / $130 -175k
Are you looking for a role where you can be accountable for ensuring very high availability of the entire application environments and taking appropriate actions to minimize downtime and unavailability, as well as resolve issues pertaining to performance? If this is you, KEEP READING!
Ideal Job Requirements :
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 6 to 10 years of experience on application support processes - yes
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a large (largish) environment
- Must have very good scripting skills. Must have automation experience
- Must have experience in managing large application environments with skills in
- Scaling up/down those environments
- Deployment Processes
- Past Experience with CI/CD processes
- Past Experience with any DevOps processes
- Must have experience in 24 by 7 operations
- Good Hands on experience within the Datacenter
- Virtualization and storage technologies
- Providing Datacenter and Operations reports
- Must have very good communication skills
- Past experience with Automation of SOPs, Runbooks, etc
- Development experience or Developer support experience
- Production support of Business (Mission) critical applications
- Familiarity and Experience with Automated Release management processes