Gpac has partnered with a public accounting firm in the Owensboro, KY area in efforts to help them continue growing their team by adding a Tax Senior. This firm prides themselves on putting family first and are tops in the area when it comes to work life balance! This firm is stable with over 45 years of service to its wide range of clients.
About Tax Senior Role:
- Prepare federal, state, and local tax returns for corporations, partnerships and high net worth individuals
- Meet with clients to discuss tax planning, returns and situations
- Build and develop relationships with new clients
- Work in a team environment to provide best customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3-6+ years of Tax experience in public accounting
- Active CPA License
- Must have strong tax knowledge and accounting principles
- Strong leadership and ability to develop professionals
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance with Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Program
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Aaron Aylward with gpac at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.