Staff Development Coordinator
Hours: Full Time
Licensure: Arizone RN or LPN License
Casas Adobes is currently looking for an experienced full-time RN Staff Development Coordinator who will plan, organize, develop, and direct all in-service educational programs throughout the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Plan, develop, direct, evaluate, and coordinate educational and on-the-job training programs.
- Incorporate commercially produced instruction material and training aids into existing in-service programs as deemed necessary.
- Provide leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the in-service educational programs of this facility.
- Develop, evaluate, and control the quality of in-service educational programs in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Secure, develop and maintain records, reports, instructional manuals, reference materials, etc., pertinent to in-service educational programs.
- Perform administrative requirements such as completing necessary forms, reports, class attendance and subject records, etc.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the administrator concerning in-service training programs.
- Assist licensed nursing personnel (i.e., RNs, LPNs, and Nurse Aides) in obtaining in-service training to keep their license current in accordance with state law. Provide in-service training as necessary/required.
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a RN/LPN Staff Development Coordinator who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a RN/LPN Staff Development Coordinator who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Casas Adobes Post Acute Rehabilitation Center
1919 W Medical St
Tucson, AZ 85704
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join