To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Bend, IN 46635
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Security Finance • South Bend, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supports the manager in the daily operations of the branch office.
- Provides excellent customer and dealer service
- Solicits, prepares, and processes personal loan applications and renewals
- Maintains insurance filing and record-keeping systems
- Performs collection activities on delinquent accounts
- Ensures all Company invoices are processed timely
- Receives loan payments and posts to customer accounts
- Maintains cash drawer accuracy and security
- Prepares and submits office bank deposits and checkbook transactions
- Prepares and assembles reports for remittance and for branch record-keeping
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Prior experience with customer service
- Knowledge of state and federal lending regulations
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays
- Maintain valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation to use for work
- Computer literate
- This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
- This position frequently operates a standard telephone.
- This position occasionally performs outside work requiring driving, walking on uneven ground, and climbing small stairs.
- Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- High school diploma or equivalent