This individual is responsible for providing quality customer service and interacting with clients to provide information in response to inquiries about services.
• Delivers quality Customer Service from initial request for service until completion of end product
• Adheres to client protocols and jurisdictional regulations including, logging, processing and progress inquiries
• Contacts appropriate agencies for the purpose of verifying information
• Handles incoming and outgoing calls effectively and efficiently meeting client standards/protocols
• Communicates immediately with the Customer Service Team Leader with regard to any client concerns
• Meets specific department metrics
• Operates company software and equipment
• Enters data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information into system via keyboard
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task without compromising extreme attention to detail
• Communicates using correct English, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions while adhering to prescribed departmental routines
• Proficiency with imaging/scanning documents
• Maintains confidentiality and discretion as a general rule
• Works effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Interacts professionally with other employees as well as clients
• Has a clear and concise understanding, and adheres to, guidelines as they relate to HIPAA, Conflict of Interest, and Ethics
• Understands current URAC standards as appropriate to job functions
• Other duties may be assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; 4 years College Degree preferred; relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for education requirements.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Bi-Lingual-A plus
• Excellent communication skills-verbal and written
• Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
• Ability to accept and apply constructive feedback
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Customer Relationship Management