Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Company: Change Healthcare Technologies, LLC
Position Title: Quality Engineering Manager
Location: Alpharetta, GA *Can work remotely*
Responsible for effective development and implementation of programs to ensure all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements. Participate in planning, development and testing of key features as a member of agile team. Investigate and implement new agile testing methodologies for robustness and efficiency. Administer change control process for zero defect software development. Ensure adequate product testing prior to implementation. Administer problem management process including monitoring and reporting on problem resolution. Make recommendations to superiors regarding acquisition and/or implementation of software to increase information systems efficiency. Assign work to subordinates, monitor performance, and conduct performance appraisals. Prepare and monitor budgets for each area of functional responsibility. Provide guidance for implementation of automation.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field of study and 6 years of progressive experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Software Development or any combination thereof.
Applicants must have demonstrated experience with the following:
1) 3 years of people management responsibilities;
2) 2 years of experience writing test scripts utilizing automated test tools;
3) 2 years of experience reviewing test suites and providing feedback;
4) 2 years of Agile project management;
5) programming test cases, including writing automated test case based on defined use case and requirements;
6) communicating within a multidisciplinary environment and at varying degrees of technical complexity; and
7) utilizing programming languages to diagnose, isolate and resolve technical problems with at least two of the following Java, Java Script, JSON, Python, Ruby on Rails, PostMan or similar languages.
Any and all experience may be gained concurrently.
California / Colorado / New Jersey / New York / Rhode Island / Washington Residents Only:
The applicable base pay for your state is listed below. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
The base pay range for this position is $129,800.00 - $252,000.00
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
* At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
* Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Engineering Manager
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Quality Engineering Manager
and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- Agile Methodology
- Financial Management
- Information Systems