To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Council Bluffs/Omaha, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Immediate Full Time
Securitas USA • Council Bluffs/Omaha, IA
Posted 6 days ago
Immediate Security Guard Positions Available!
Securitas Security Services has immediate security officer openings available in the Omaha/Council Bluffs area! These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including, but not limited to: access control, foot patrols and property surveillance, as well as multi-tasking on a constant basis.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Don't miss out on these opportunities! Contact our hiring office for questions at: 402-558-6900
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's- not required for all sites
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today!