To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Franchise Development Marketing
Dwyer Group • Waco, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Director of Franchise Development Marketing
The Director of Franchise Development Marketing is an integral part of the marketing team who works to drive effective marketing programs to generate leads for franchise sales. Responsible for digital assets and presence, the Director of Franchise Development Marketing will work with franchise sales marketing team members, The Dwyer Group (TDG) creative team, and brand Team Leaders determining tactics that support a brand’s development strategy. The Director of Franchise Development Marketing will manage the following areas with oversight from the VP of Franchise Development Marketing and be responsible for day to day deliverables in the following areas: brand franchise sales websites, search engine optimization, display advertising, portals, pay per click campaigns, and pay per lead programs. This position oversees relationships with various external vendors (SEO, web design, etc.) and stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of TDG and adjusts tactics accordingly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to successfully manage the marketing of franchise opportunities for multiple franchise brands within under the Dwyer Group umbrella.
- Responsible for franchise sales websites (maintenance and updating) and supporting elements, such as lead flow from the sites into FranConnect, web chat, videos, etc.
- Manage budgets and monitor KPI’s for multiple brands
- Leverage the Dwyer Group network of franchise brands to promote and cross-market franchise opportunities
- Responsible for maximizing conversion rates of franchise sales websites.
- Maintains relationship with vendors to drive lead generation efforts.
- Manages paid online campaigns, including (but not limited to): pay per click, remarketing, display, portal listings/pay per lead programs, YouTube pre-roll, etc.
- Responsible for websites and their ongoing performance and maintenance.
- Researches and analyzes new opportunities and makes recommendations to VP of Franchise Sales Marketing
- Serves on project teams and committees (as needed)
- Participates in sales and corporate meetings (as needed)
- Attends conventions and shows for training, research and networking.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 6-7 years of professional Marketing experience required.
- 3-4 years of franchise experience
- Strong analytical, organizational, presentation and leadership skills
- Must be able to establish influential partnerships at all levels
- Must be able to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Project management and implementation skills
- Must be able to adapt and support functional strategies
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics for campaign tracking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, qualitative analysis skills
- Desire for a variety of work assignments
- Self-directed and results-oriented work style
- Strategic thinking, as well as a commitment to driving execution
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently
- Ability to deal with diverse projects in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If requested by an applicant or employee, we may provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties required of personnel so classified. We have the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Dwyer Group is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.