Opportunities with Genoa Healthcare. A career with Genoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental or chronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management – are leading the way to a new level of care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group’s family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discoveringyour life's best work.SM
We seek a Business Representative who, under the supervision from the Director, Business Development, will promote strategic growth for Genoa by identifying leads and closing sales transactions.
This position will cover the Iowa, Eastern Missouri, and South Central Illinois territory. Candidate must live within this territory near a major airport. This position does require up to 75% of travel.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain successful relations with customers and potential customers by interacting professionally and pro-actively.
- Promote strategic growth for the company by identifying leads and closing transactions; may include concentration on growing the Clozapine management program, residential/group home consumer base, ACT/FACT teams, and other opportunities including hospital discharge planning and CMC sites.
- Attend conferences in an effort to maintain relationships with current customers, identify leads, and interact with potential customers.
- Act as a liaison between our company and the customer base through contracting and implementation process.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- Strong selling skills (minimum 2-3 years of sales experience)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Understanding of computer and related products; knowledge of PC skills including use of standard MS Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Pharmacy experience a plus
- Bachelor Degree or higher preferred
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing
Keywords: Business, Representative, Sales, Marketing, Account, Customer service
Operate Cash Register