Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
What you’ll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Business Analyst to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The Corporate Solution Delivery organization leads the evolving software and systems at TJX for Finance, Human Resources, Collaboration, and Analytics. We chase the big, strategic initiatives enabling TJX to make faster, smarter decisions every day.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results driven individual who will be part of the Global Finance Product team and primary responsibilities will include requirement gathering with business users, define the features and user stories with relevant acceptance criteria for Finance EPICs. You will also work with product owner to prioritize the backlogs. Also responsible for executing the user stories, conduct system demos and support User acceptance testing as needed.
What you’ll need
Our team is redefining the professional experience for thousands of TJX business associates across the globe and expects team members to bring passion and out-of-the-box thinking to our mission.g
- 2+ years IT Business Analyst experience with Agile Management, strategy or requirements development role.
- Work with Business users, Stakeholders and Product Owners to collect the requirements and create user stories. Actively participate in Sprint planning, retrospective, daily standups and system demos.
- Experience in Finance, Tax and Reporting applications like Oracle e-Business Suite or similar ERP systems, Vertex/EB Tax, Financial Planning and Reporting applications like (TM1 and HFM).
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, especially the ability to communicate technical concepts to business users and to communicate business needs to the technical teams.
- Experience building strong relations with all levels in the organization and various business units.
- Proven success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact
- Adaptable and Agile, can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines and make project adjustments to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in fast paced environment.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
Nice to Have
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) preferred
- Basic knowledge of SPI, PCI, PII and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, PowerPoint, Jira, Confluence and presentation tools
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Business Analyst to learn more.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
- User Story
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Microsoft Office
- Ibm Cognos Tm1
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Scrum (Software Development)