To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dayton, OH
- Curtiss Wright Corporation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Curtiss Wright • Dayton, OH
Posted 28 days ago
You will aid in the design development, coding, testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software. This role is customer facing as you will resolve customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Good communication and technical writing skills would be helpful in order to participate in the development of software user manuals.
- Design development, code, test, and debug new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand and develop resolution of software problems.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Develops and maintains software user manuals.
- May interface with hardware development teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering
- Domain knowledge of software data structures and programming methodology, computer architecture, and operating systems / systems programming
- Fluency in programming languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and proficiency with MS office
- 3+ years experience software systems
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.