To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellevue, United States, WA 98004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant Job
PACCAR Leasing Company • Bellevue, United States, WA
Posted 1 month ago
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
This position is responsible for supporting PACCAR’s Credit department by providing administrative and management support. This position will report to the Director of Worldwide Credit.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Credit Department.
- Monitors credit workflow by routing requests and approvals to internal signers and by communicating and tracking decisions.
- Maintains information about customer and dealer activity and credit approvals.
- Maintains credit department files and electronic filing of documents.
- Administrative responsibilities include: answering phones, distribution of mail, filing and copying, ordering office supplies, and maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Reconcile and submit expense reports through Concur.
- Handle other project and administrative duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of 5 years administrative support experience, including 2 years supporting a senior executive.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with senior management.
- Professional demeanor with a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
- High school diploma required.
- College degree highly desirable.
Additional Job Board Information
If you would like more information about what makes PACCAR an excellent place to work, please visit the PACCAR Career Site.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.