Sacramento law firm seeks talented litigation legal secretary to join its team.
Legal Secretary must have at least 3 years of litigation legal secretary experience. Great opportunity for a legal secretary to join a collegial corporate environment in a company's legal department. Pay will be $25 - $32 per hour DOE.Litigation Legal Secretary responsibilities include:
* State and Federal court filings
* Managing the calendar for all the attorneys
* Knowledge of state and federal court deadlines
* Preparing, revising, and formatting legal documents
* Trial PreparationJob Requirements:
* 3+ years of experience as a litigation legal secretary
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
E Filing Experience