Work independently to ensure Human Resource records compliance for all active field employees. Work with other office staff to support the common goals of the office to include: recruiting, screening, processing and the scheduling of qualified staff for facilities as well as assisting with the development of employee recruitment strategies.
- Verify licenses/diplomas, certifications and perform background/reference checks in accordance with company procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Staffing Coordinator to ensure the receipt of all compliance materials.
- Manages all on-going annual compliance using InterLink/SAM tracking system.
- Complete employee personnel file in compliance with healthcare staffing regulations using the hiring and orientation checklists.
- Respond to customer audit requests in a timely fashion.
- Performs all office functions in compliance with federal, state, local laws and all policies, procedures and standards of Interim Healthcare Staffing office.
- Communicates appropriately among the Interim customers, other Interim employees, affiliated vendors and corporate departments.
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations for healthcare staffing.
- Follows policy and procedures as directed.
- Brings concerns forward appropriately to supervisor.
- Promotes an environment of high morale and teamwork.
- Works with supervisor and other team members towards office and business goals.
- Takes appropriate and timely measures to meet the needs of the customer and employees.
- Maintains mature problem solving approach under stressful circumstances.
- Works to meet compliance goals of office.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Two year degree or equivalent years in training or work experience.
- One year of Human Resources or other compliance related experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Proficient in Company software, Word, Excel, and Nurse Competency Site.
- Proven ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Follow policies and procedure as directed by Staffing Director.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Physical activity is sedentary requiring occasional lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. or pushing/pulling small objects. Sits most of the time. Infrequent to occasional walking or standing.
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Problem Solving