Our client, an excellent company in Lincoln, RI is seeking an Sr. Accountant to join their growing team!
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department's goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff's work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Assist with new software implementation (PeopleSoft)
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Prior Senior Accounting experience
- Eagerness to start ASAP!
Please apply to this job posting with your resume and contact information and our team will reach out to you right away!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
Standard Accounting Practices