AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking a customer service representative to join our team who will help us provide our customers with courteous and timely service, learn the in's and out's of our products, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
As a customer service representative, your primary duties would include the following:
- Communicate with customers to process accurate orders
- Prepare order paperwork and enter orders into company software
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve questions or concerns
- Assist with administrative duties such as word processing, filing, & copying
- Work with team to ensure customer needs and deadlines are met
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have general computer abilities, including typing, word processing, and ability to perform data entry using a 10-key pad
- Have courteous and clear phone & email communication skills
- Are organized, attentive to detail, and exercise good judgment in prioritizing duties
- Are bilingual Spanish-English
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to perform repetitive motor tasks with both hands
- Ability to use a computer for the majority of the workday
- Ability to stand, walk, and move up to 25 pounds
Schedule: 8am to 5:00pm, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue