To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Bernardino, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LVN (Licensed Vocational Nurse) (Care Manager)
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Bernardino, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Under the general direction of the Care Management Manager, the LVN Care Manager is responsible for working directly with the Plan, IPA medical groups, providers, hospitals, community agencies, Members/caregivers, and other entities supporting Member care to ensure coordinated, continuous care and serve as a resource person to these facilities. The LVN Care Manager works closely with the RN Care Manager and other members in the care team to support the member in the care management process.
If interested please contact Jeffrey Hajek directly at 213-295-3758 or jehajek@maxhealth,com.
- Responsible for serving as a resource for Members and Providers for care management and care coordination
- Responsible for screening Members for appropriate care management needs, documenting findings and communicating the findings to the RN Care Manager.
- LVN Care Manager uses approved screening tools which contribute to the assessment (i.e. Health Risk Assessment or other designed tool)
- Contributing to the development and modification of the Individualized Care Plan (ICP) including:
- Reviewing ICP recommendations with RN Care Manager Team Member and other Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) members as appropriate
- Educating Members according to approved plan and material content
- Communicating unexpected results with RN Care Manager Team Member and other ICT members as appropriate.
- Acts as a Member advocate at all times
- Serves as a liaison between Members, caregivers and all members of the ICT
- Assist and facilitate referrals for Members that are eligible for carve-out programs such as CCS, multi-organ transplant, etc.
- Assist members with immediate needs with regard to access, referrals and authorizations.
- Facilitates referrals to resources such as LTSS, Independent Living and Diversity Services , Behavioral Health, and community resources.
- Responsible for any other duties as required to ensure successful care management processes and Member outcomes.
- Under the direction of designated supervisor or request from a licensed Team Member (i.e. RN Care Manager), other duties as required to ensure Health Plan operations are successful.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI (Protected Health Information) as outlined in policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs