To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
12140 Nall Ave
Overland Park, KS 66209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McCallum Place - Per Diem Dietary Food Service Worker - Overland Park, KS
McCallum Place • Overland Park, KS
Posted 17 days ago
Accurately portions and prepares meals, supplements and snacks per written specifications to meet requirements of the patients’ prescribed meal plan
Follows principles of safe food handling and preparation techniques
Maintains cleanliness of kitchen, equipment, dining area, and utensils
Accurately follows recipes, specifications, and stays informed on recipe corrections and updates
Communicates frequently with treatment teams and other staff members to ensure that the patients’ meal plans are being followed
Demonstrates ability to organize and complete assignments
Demonstrates professional conduct, concern, respect and compassion toward all patients, family members, co-workers and the public as a representative of McCallum Place
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or higher.
- Must obtain and maintain food handlers and sanitation certificate.
- Able to work independently, possesses problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Annual physical, Hepatitis A shot series and Tuberculosis test required.
1. Required to sit, stand, bend, stoop, walk, climb stairs and drive possibly for extended periods.
2. Must be able to lift 40- pounds.
3. Work is performed in an administrative office setting, and residential settings
4. Must possess the ability to provide physical restraint to the residents.
5. Must have visual, hearing and learning capabilities necessary to perform the essential functions described above.
Environment and Scheduling
- On-site, for a weekly forty-hour schedule.
- Work is performed in the residential setting and office settings.
- Duties may involve contact with residents that may be threatening, aggressive, and suicidal.
- Requires flexibility in scheduling and travel including occasional overnight travel.
HIPAA Privacy Training and Sanctions:
All employees who have access to health information whose confidentiality is protected by the HIPAA Privacy Rule are required by the Rule to receive training so that they have an understanding and knowledge of the Privacy Rule that corresponds to their job responsibilities and of the group health plan’s policies and procedures that impact on their job duties. Site specific training on requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the plan’s health information policies and procedures under the direction of the plan privacy officer may be required for this position based upon site specific requirement. Employees who violate the requirements of the HIPAA Privacy Rule will be subject to discipline, up to and including termination.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions, and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Supervised by: Food Services Manager