Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliable. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work. (sm)
Optum Provider Performance is an integrated team serving all Optum businesses. We're focused on improving the health of our members, enhancing our operational effectiveness and reinforcing brand and reputation for high - quality health plans. Join us and help guide our efforts to improve the patient experience. It takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
If you are located in Arizona, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Complete clinical audits and record reviews of behavioral health and substance use disorder providers in the State of Arizona
- Provide education and support to providers regarding operational and treatment record documentation standards
- Conduct quality of care investigations of behavioral health and substance use disorder providers
- Provide analytical support and expertise when compiling report information
- Develop and implement effective analysis, research and evaluation in preparation for clinical monitoring audits activities
- Assume responsibility for inter - rater reliability of clinical audit activities
- Extract appropriate data from SQL or Oracle environments
- Participate in departmental meetings and activities
- Travel 75% of work month, including overnight travel
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. leading to an independent behavioral health licensure
- Active, unrestricted, independent mental health licensure (i.e., LP, LCSW, LCSWIP, LMFT, LPC, or LCPC)
- 3+ years of behavioral health experience
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet) with the ability to navigate a Windows environment, including create, edit, save, and send documents using Microsoft Word
- Ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel up to 75% of the month, including overnights, to client and/or patient sites
- Access to high speed internet and a dedicated, distraction-free workspace at home
- When travelling and working on-site, you will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with providers on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Experiencing conducting clinical audits of behavioral health/substance use disorder treatment records
- Knowledge of Joint Commission survey processes
- Knowledge of HEDIS Standards
- Knowledge/experience with behavioral health Evidence-based Practices
- Experience with Medicaid service delivery
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Clinical Quality Analyst, LP, LCSW, LCSWIP, LMFT, LPC, LCPC, Clinical Quality, Analyst, Data, Audit, Provider Performance, Behavioral, Substance Use, Substance Abuse, Medicaid, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote, WAH, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona