Join the VCA Team!
We are looking for an energetic, animal loving enthusiast to join our team at VCA Fitzgerald Animal Hospital part time!
We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skills and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more! As a Kennel Assistant, you will be working with our experienced technicians and veterinary assistants to aid in daily cleaning and stocking tasks that directly affect our patient care! Whether you have experience in kennel work or are looking to get your foot in the door in the Veterinary field, we are ready to partner with you!
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our loyal clientele and the highest quality care to hospitalized pets.
Why choose VCA Fitzgerald Animal Hospital?
At VCA, we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work. In addition, we support a work environment where you can focus on your career, happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team!
* Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
* Leadership opportunities
* Career development programs
* Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
* Continuing education opportunities
* Tuition support and sponsorships
* Free mental health and wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
* Referral bonuses
* Competitive wage
* Medical, dental & vision insurance (if applicable)
* Generous pet care discounts
* Life, long and short-term disability insurance
* Paid parental leave
* Paid vacation and sick time
* Full-time and Part-time positions available
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Cleaning cages and providing fresh bedding and water to patients.
* Doing laundry.
* Washing dishes for patient use.
* Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming all areas of the hospital.
* Cleaning and maintaining hospital premises and communal areas.
* Stocking treatment areas with medical equipment and supplies.
* Attending to our boarding and hospitalized patients
* Assisting our doctors, technicians and assistants
Ready to grow with a collaborative and supportive team? Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
- Medical Equipments