To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Concord, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MMIS-Sr Technical Project Manager
Conduent, Inc. • Concord, NH
Posted 2 months ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more atwww.conduent.com.
MMIS Sr. Technical Project Manager
The MMIS Sr. Technical Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction, planning, coordination, execution, monitor, control and completion of technical projects including Tech Stack upgrade and product enhancement
Qualified candidate should be a seasoned project leader who applies a structured approach and in-depth working knowledge of financial/business concepts, policies, practices, processes and procedures to the most complex range of assignments. The Project Manager must possess the ability to work independently with general guidance from management. The role requires frequent, regular interaction with the senior executive management, various team and team leads as well as with customers. The person must possess exemplary planning, organization, problem analysis, project management and presentation skills. In addition, the candidate must be able to work at a detail level when needed to identify issues, risks, root causes, develop mitigation strategies and solutions, identify and track actions to closure. The candidate must be articulate with excellent communication skills, be able to effectively and openly communicate with management, raising issues and risks as early as possible with potential resolutions as well as be able to articulate issues and risks in business language and/or system functionality language. The candidate must be able to manage sub-vendor and client relationships with regards to the project.
- 8+ years of experience as Technical Project Manager
- 5 + years’ experience in managing projects in the healthcare domain; Experience in MMIS implementations desired.
- Must have delivered projects at CMMI – Level 3 compliance
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex projects iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively manage across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high level direction
- Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management
- Ability to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels from engineer to executives
- Ability to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and writing
- Candidates with High-level knowledge of Azure and Amazon AWS would be preferred
- Candidates with High-level knowledge of database and SQL coding such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL would be preferred
- Candidates with High-level knowledge on IaaS, PaaS, SaaS would be preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications and 15 years of work experience in related field with Minimum 8 years in management position
- PMP Certification is a must
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Take ownership of key projects and understand project stakeholders, scope, timelines, risks and issues
- Establish and drive a cadence for key technical project(s) or programs, complete with milestones and schedules
- Plan key project milestones for concurrent projects, advocate internally for product features and business direction, and proactively identify technical dependencies and roadblocks to mitigate risks and ensure successful execution of projects
- Directs the activities of infrastructure and software applications development
- Work daily with various teams to keep projects on track and schedules up to date
- Issue & Risk management and resolution
- Meeting preparation and support
- Develop and maintain project documents
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems
- Provide users with project management updates about service delivery issues
- Get to know key internal stakeholders and personnel from cross-functional departments
- Understand Conduent Products and Solutions and projects
- Gain an understanding of architecture and technical infrastructure
- Understand Conduent development cycle and release management processes
- Establish appropriate communication mechanisms
- Use applied intelligence and exceptional communication skills to understand, resolve, and communicate on project issues and project strategy
- Understand all aspects of Conduent delivery and release processes
- Identify project process improvements, release lifecycle process improvements and help standardization of project delivery
- Define, measure and present metrics / reports to Senior Level Management
- Partner with engineering, QA, product management, and leadership to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders