Coastal Home Care/Help at Home is hiring a Branch Manager!
*Coastal Home Care is now a part of the Help at Home family of companies. We are the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Coastal Home Care/Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
We are currently seeking an experienced Branch Manager to oversee daily office operations at our branch location in Waycross, Georgia. The Branch Manager will also ensure quality service delivery to all of our clients within contract, state/federal regulations and company policies and procedures. This is an ideal role for individuals with experience providing leadership in a healthcare setting.
Coastal Home Care/Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community and our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Coastal Home Care/Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Organize and administer all services and office operations within the service areas
- Oversee recruitment, screening, selection and training for all field and administrative staff
- Implement and interpret service and operations policies
- Delegate duties and establish proper accountability for staff members
- Supervise and direct services and operations of staff
- Coordinate recognition program within the company
- Maintain liaison with local contracting entity with regard to contract services and operations
- Coordinate timesheets and complete payroll entry forms for submission to the Payroll department
- Supervise the implementation of training and in-service meetings each quarter, teaching all or part of the trainings, as necessary
- Process authorizations to ensure updated information is documented on client files
- Coordinate the opening of new cases with Staffing Supervisors
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up-to-date for all client and employee files
- Arbitrate grievances reported from field or administrative staff, personnel and clients
- Monitor and maintain petty cash account
- Perform monthly service calls to clients to ensure adequate caregiver performance and client satisfaction
- Calculate weekly case counts
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in social service administration, 3 years of experience in the provision of in-home services to the elderly and/or disabled, OR a degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Experience with in-home care services
- Valid driver's license
- Access to fully-insured and reliable transportation
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, administer, and evaluate ongoing services in a multi-phased operation
Branch Managers must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*Help at Home, formerly Coastal Home Care. Help at Home’s mission is to be the leading national provider of high quality, person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings. The core to our services are highly trained, compassionate and dependable caregivers who are supported by our local teams with the resources and expertise to deliver unsurpassed care. Our goal is to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.