UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in Minnetonka, MN, you will have the flexibility to Work from home and in the office 3 days a week in this hybrid role* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provides executive administrative support a Sr. Vice-President in Human Capital Services
- Plan, coordinate and manage all aspects of the Leader's calendar, including organizing meetings and gathering necessary information for meeting preparation
- Assists with presentation preparation
- Coordinates meetings with the Leader and their direct reports, along with other individuals both internal and external to our organization, including global Town Halls with the entire COE
- Manages office projects as needed
- Provides office training and support for new assistants
- Handles all items with confidentiality and discretion with a high degree of accountability
- Uses considerable independent judgment and initiative
- Composes correspondence, prepares reports and conducts special projects
- Communicates daily with personnel of all levels in the organization
- Schedule appointments and coordinates arrangements for travel, meetings, and conferences at the executive level
- Provides backup support for other Senior Leaders as needed
- Coordinates and manages many large events and meetings each year
The successful candidate will be an accomplished, dynamic Executive Assistant. Solid attention to detail. Great work ethic with an ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced work environment. Consistently meeting deadlines while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality. Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills. Resourceful, confident, and dedicated administrative professional with a proven ability to collaborate with a wide variety of personalities in the organization from entry level to Executives.
This position requires solid skills in the areas of relationship building, communication, and partnering with other leaders' executive assistants, as well as with colleagues at all levels in the organization.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 4+ years of general administrative support experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting multiple senior level leaders (Director/VP or higher) calendars within a matrixed, complex and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Experience coordinating large meetings, including Teams virtual meetings and teleconferences
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously with attention to detail and a commitment to confidentiality
- Ability to be onsite 3-days a week for this hybrid role in Minnetonka, MN during core business hours
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience coordinating global travel and expense reports
- Demonstrated desire to build solid relationships with other administrative assistants and coordinators; operate as a team player
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.