ECS is seeking a Field Service Representative (FSR) to work in our sites throughout the world both CONUS and OCONUS.
ECS Federal is currently looking for self-starting, challenge seeking professionals interested in supporting a government client in a Processing, Exploitation & Dissemination (PED) environment.
ECS Federal is seeking former Intelligence Analysts who have 4-6 years of experience in analyzing and exploiting Full Motion Video and High-Altitude Static Imagery collected from Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance (ISR) platforms. Successful candidates may be asked to exploit and analyze Electro-Optical (EO), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), Infra-Red (IR) imagery and/or video in support of government customers within PED environments. Candidates must be able to use critical thinking to pinpoint key details and communicate with mission partners effectively; assisting with program integration into intelligence mission environments. This position requires an active TS-SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have an active Top Secret (An active in-scope TS/SCI clearance a plus).
- High School diploma with 4-6 years of related experience (related bachelors degree: Science, Geography, Political Science, History, International Studies, etc. may count up for up to four years of experience).
- Excellent analytical writing and briefing skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint).
- During high-tempo operations, can relay and articulate information.
- Experienced in Multi-Int Analysis & Archiving System MAAS, ArcGIS, GETS, DCGS tools, AIMES, and Google Earth.
- Experience with Data mining using M3, or open-source reporting, etc.
- Knowledgeable of the Intel Collection process.
- Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation experience.
- Understanding of National level imagery product standards and customer support services.
- Knowledge of and experience with the imagery collection process.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Distributed Common Ground System (Dcgs)
Arc Gis (Gis Software)