To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dahlgren, VA 22485
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Sabre Systems, Inc. • Dahlgren, VA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sabre Systems is currently looking for a Linux/Unix Systems Administrator to work at Dahlgren, VA.
Duties to include:
- The selected candidate will work in the as a team member responsible for installing, configuring and managing Windows client and Server operating systems and related tool sets supporting the facility.
- Candidate should have specialized experience supporting developer tools such as Jirra, Confluence, PDM, SharePoint, DOORs, and other similar System Engineer and Software Developer applications.
- Per DoD Directive 8570.1M or successor, this position requires IAT Level II or higher.
- This position is designated as IT-I.
- Four (4) years of hands-on technical experience supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet and intranet systems.
- Hands-on experience configuring, monitoring and maintaining Solaris, Unix and Linux operating systems is required.
- Experience including system backup and recovery, basic software management, security management, library management, installation and configuration of hardware, operating systems and COTS software, operating computer systems in different operating environments, sizing, performance tuning, hardware/software/network trouble shooting and resource allocation.
- Experience with different network protocols including TCP/IP.
- Experience with major network security tools such as firewalls, knowledge of computing and networking vulnerabilities, attack methods and latest detection methods.
- Candidate must have a current Secret clearance.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is a quality driven, customer focused large business providing innovative solutions in the areas of Cyber, C4ISR, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, and Enterprise Modernization to federal and civilian customers. Our mission is to ensure our customers have the technology, services, and expertise to overcome threats, maintain superiority, and quickly adapt to emerging obstacles. At Sabre, we're more than just a job - we're a team - and we care for and nurture our employees like family. If you want to be a part of creating and implementing enduring solutions that transform mission challenges into mission success – join Sabre!
We respect the unique perspectives that a diverse workforce of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans brings not only to our company, but also to our customers. Sabre provides an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, paid days off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401K plan. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled #CB-EN1#LI-EN1