American Health Network is seeking an experienced Behavioral Health Specialist to join their Employer Health Team in Wabash, Indiana.
WHY JOIN THE AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK TEAM?
We are a physician led organization that operates over 70 medical offices in Indiana and Ohio with over 200 physicians and 1600 total employees. Our mission revolves around helping our patients live healthier lives and improving the healthcare system for all.
WHAT WILL YOU BEING AS A BEHAVIORAL SPECIALIST FOR AHN?
AHN Behavioral Health Specialists provide behavioral services in a clinical setting and are responsbile for tasks including:
- Providing psychotherapy across a variety of problems and populations.
- Monitoring patient progress and maintains client records that are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Developing evidence-based intervention plans specific to the service delivery goals (e.g. Cognitive- Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skills training, Motivational Interviewing, Harm Reductions, Relapse Prevention).
- Consulting and collaborating with clinic providers regarding patients' mental, physical, and psychosocial needs.
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED TO QUALIFY?
Along with excellent communication skills and a patient-centric focus, AHN Behavioral Health Specialists must have:
- Indiana licensure for clinical practice in one or more of the following: LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, LCAC, or a Ph.D in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
- At least 1 year of experience in the area of clinical health psychology is desired
- Prior work experiences in a medical setting or medical education are highly desirable
- Prior behavioral medicine experience is preferred
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)