To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28269
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The CSI Companies • Charlotte, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CSI Professional is actively seeking a Customer Service Representative for a position with our client located in the Charlotte, NC area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our client, the number largest equipment rental company in the world, team!
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Pay: $13.50 an hour
- M-F will be 4 8.5 hours shifts starting between 6:30a and 10:30a
- Saturday is required for a 2:00p-10:30p shift
The primary responsibility is to exceed the expectations of internal and external customers by providing exceptional service and support. As the first point of contact for many of our customers, vendors, shareholders or future shareholders professionalism is key in this high volume, fast paced environment
- Answer and appropriately direct inbound customer service calls and emails regarding rental termination requests, equipment service requests, rental requests, billing inquiries, escalations, etc.
- Log all calls into the system: contact information, call details, and call type
- Escalate after hours emergency service and rental requests per process, utilizing Branch contact information
- Using available resources source requests for various departments and employees
- Adhere to processes and call guidelines as applicable to the call type
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years Customer Service Experience
- Strong written and verbal skills - ability to speak clearly and articulate
- Data entry skills-40 wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
- Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required
- Deals constructively with conflict and responds professionally
- Demonstrates strong level of internal (company) customer service in interactions
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and commitment to job and company; attends work as required
- Working Conditions: Office environment; sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
- Bilingual (Spanish) candidates are encouraged to apply
For more information, please apply!