To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenville, DE 19807
- Laura Kuhn
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Systems Analyst
WSFS Bank • Greenville, DE
Posted 20 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst in its Wealth Division. The Business Systems Analyst will work with key stakeholders in the WSFS Wealth Division to design and implement a data management and governance program and to create a culture of continuous process improvement. The Business Systems Analyst will serve as a subject matter expert for wealth systems and will provide recommended solutions to improve and streamline business processes and integrated/automated systems. The incumbent will serve as liaison between business end-users and technology teams to gather, document and validate business requirements; translate into functional requirements; and perform gap analysis and optimal solution design. The Business Systems Analyst will work with cross-functional teams and Wealth Division business lines to develop and implement data collection systems that drive metric/performance indicator reporting and quality control and will discuss patterns, root causes, and recommended actions. The incumbent will plan, execute and lead projects in conjunction with internal customers, support functional testing activities, provide end user application support and assist in end-user training and development of associated documentation as well as develop and execute test plans/scripts and manage system and user acceptance testing.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position, located in North Wilmington, DE.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have 3+ years of experience as a business systems analyst, application developer and/or other similar relevant skills, education and experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of the trust business and financial services industry are preferred. Knowledge of SEI Trust 3000 and Salesforce a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Visio
• Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management using Agile methodology
• Must have proven ability to analyze and streamline processes and have the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• Must be able to demonstrate effective and professional written, verbal, and non-verbal communication. Incumbent must be organized, detail-oriented, and produce high quality project documentation.
• Must have the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and with outside vendors and contractors.
• Must have strong project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize.
• Must have a strong understanding of networks, databases and other technology
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.