Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Mayfield, Kentucky.
- Full-time hours
- Youth patient population in correctional setting Ensuring the youth PE’s, STD screening, etc. has been completed Obtaining and updating vaccines Routine labs Monthly care plans on all youth taking medications Daily sick call Daily shift report Transcribing MD orders Scheduling referral appointments Monitoring health trained staff Medication administration per shift
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job qualifications:
- LPN Licensure: KY license
- CPR by ARC or AHA
- Correctional nursing experience highly preferred
- Ability to successfully complete facility requirements
Come join our team of healthcare professionals! www.FSRpeople.com
FSR provides healthcare professionals to government facilities supporting active duty military service members, retirees, and their families. FSR began as a women-owned, minority-owned, small business in Maryland and has grown to an award-winning organization serving the federal government nationwide and around the globe. We invite you to join our team! Federal Staffing Resources dba FSR is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran/military spouse This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Louisville, KY - 40204
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Physical Education (Pe)
- Medication Administration