To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marietta, GA 30068
- Morgan O'Toole
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Prestige Staffing • Marietta, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Prestigious Physician Group in Georgia looking for a Certified Medical Assistant
Prestige Staffing has been tasked by one of our best clients to find a Certified or Registered Medical Assistant to interview and go to work ASAP in the North Atlanta area! Candidate must be hard working and a self starter. If you want the opportunity to work in a rewarding and dynamic environment, this is your chance. This is a temporary to permanent position and pay is based upon experience. The hours are 8:00am - 8:00pm with weekend rotations.
- Obtain patient history; assess/triage patient, measure vital signs, and record information on chart.
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination.
- Position instruments and equipment and hand to physician as directed. Clean and sterilize instruments and equipment after use.
- Assist physician with any procedures.
- Perform dosage calculations for administering medications.
- Perform injections and vaccinations as needed
- Blood draws
- Complete medical chart to include medical services rendered, test results, and supplies used.
- Perform patient call backs, arrange referrals and testing, and schedule follow-up appointments.
- Assist registration staff and perform additional clerical duties as necessary.
- Graduate of accredited association for Medical Assisting
- Holds an updated BLS through AHA
- 2+ years of medical back office assisting experience
- Proficient with injections/blood draws
- Ability to accurately read and write medical terminology
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with electronic medical records
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen