To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1819 South Main Street
Fort Scott, KS 66701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Consultants - Guaranteed Training Pay
Briggs Ford • Fort Scott, KS
Posted 1 month ago
AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
At Briggs Ford of Fort Scott, sales are booming, and we need more salespeople to keep up with consumer demand! As an automotive Sales Consultant, your income potential is unlimited! Most of our salespeople earn up to $60,000 per year! We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
Prior automotive sales experience is not necessary. Great salespeople have come from different backgrounds: Restaurant industry, recent college graduates, retail sales, insurance sales, or rental car associates, to name a few. We will train the right candidates!
What We Offer:
- Potential Income - Up to $60K!
Great Career Advancement Potential
- Medical and Dental insurance coverage!
- Paid Vacation!
- Excellent training programs!
- Guaranteed Pay During Training!
- Opportunities for career advancement!
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives
- Report to the Sales Managers regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department
Qualifications and Requirements - Sales Consultant:
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
About Us: Russ and Ilene Briggs are from Manhattan, KS and have been in business for over 35 years. We started with a small used car lot and have grown to 15 stores throughout Kansas. We have been voted the #1 dealership in Northeast Kansas by providing 100% customer satisfaction; not only in the vehicle the customers purchase but also the way you purchase it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.