As a Warehouse Lead you will be responsible for supervising our warehouse staff and for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our # 1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Previous leadership experience
- Supervise warehouse personnel
- Unload containerized waste from the route trucks
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day’s runs
- Stock the warehouse with received materials
- Prepare waste loads for shipment
- Housekeeping in the branch (painting, picking up trash, sweeping, cleaning, straightening)
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at the warehouse
- Supervise third party bulk liquid transfers
- Order inventory and assist with inventory count at warehouse
- Must be computer savvy
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience
- Forklift operating experience
- Valid drivers’ license
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Lead.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Forklift Truck