Administrative Assistant - Highly visible role!
About the Company Opportunity:
• Our client is a construction industry client with over 30 years in the business as a trusted general contractor
• The business serves various industries including public, private, and commercial institutions throughout the DMV region
• Over 300 employees and growing!
Location: Washington, DC (Northeast Free parking. Not easily accessible by public transportation)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am 4:30pm
Candidates MUST be able to commit to the schedule to be considered.
• Assist Executive Assistant to the President with various administrative projects which may include but are not limited to: updating Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, ordering supplies, stocking office supplies
• If the Executive Assistant to the President is not the in office, this position will fill in for any admin requests that the owner has
• This position will provide backup to the bilingual receptionist when receptionist is not at the front desk
• 2+ years of corporate admin experience
• Must understand hierarchy of an organization and importance of going through proper channels
• Word experience advanced functions like mail merges would be a plus
• Excel experience advanced functions like pivot tables and v look ups would be a plus
• PowerPoint basics are fine
• Bilingual communication skills in Spanish and English is a strong plus
• Construction industry experience is NOT required
• Degree not required
• Ability to self-manage tasks with minimal training and supervision
• Strong attention to detail
• Clear communication
• Ability take over some responsibilities when Executive Assistant to the President is out of office
Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration. Thanks!
Pay: $18 - $21/hour